Русский Карта сайта
From explanation of a mother... to militia:
"I have a child, ..... years old. The child is a burden for me, as I am not working and have no money to bring him up. I often drink alcohol, my friends treat me with it. When I get some money, I buy strong drinks. I do not want to bring up my son and agree to be deprived of parental rights, let him live in an orphanage. I won't feel sorry for him".
web-designer
web-programmer

Rambler's Top100
Находится в каталоге Апорт